Simparica - 1 Chewable Tablet for Dogs (For all dog sizes)
Simparica is chewable that kills adult fleas and is indicated for the treatment and prevention of flea infestations (Ctenocephalides felis), and the treatment and control of tick infestations (Amblyomma americanum (lone star tick), Amblyomma maculatum (Gulf Coast tick), Dermacentor variabilis (American dog tick), Ixodes scapularis (black-legged tick), and Rhipicephalus sanguineus (brown dog tick)) for one month in dogs 6 months of age or older and weighing 2.8 pounds or greater.
- – Once Monthly Tick and Flea Chewable approved to kill 5 types of ticks, including the Gulf Coast Tick
- – Starts killing fleas and ticks fast, and stays strong all month long
- – Great tasting Liver Flavored Chewable
- – No need to isolate treated pets as with spot-on
- – Convenient Once Monthly Oral Dosing
Monthly Simparica protects dogs from ticks and fleas for 35 days
Have you ever been a few days late giving your dog monthly tick and flea protection? We get it. Simparica is a monthly tick and flea chewable that gives you a few extra days of wiggle room at the end of the month.1 Rest assured, your dog is protected (even if you’re a few days late giving the next dose).
- Protects dogs from ticks and fleas for 35 days.
- Stays strong all month long, unlike some other products.
- Starts killing ticks and fleas fast.
- Only monthly tick and flea chewable are approved to kill 5 types of ticks, including the Gulf Coast tick.
- FDA-approved to block infections that may cause Lyme disease by killing deer ticks.
- FDA-approved and available at the vet’s office.
- Great-tasting chewable you give your dog once a month.