Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Moderate Calorie - Dry Food (1.5KG / 7KG)
RECOMMENDED FOR DOGS WITH TENDENCY TO BE OVERWEIGHT IN CASES OF
• Adverse Food Reactions (AFR) with dermatologic and/or gastrointestinal signs: - food elimination trial - long term management
• Canine Atopic Dermatitis (CAD) associated with AFR +/- chronic pruritus
• Chronic diarrhea
• Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
• Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency (EPI) • Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) NOT RECOMMENDED IN CASE OF
• Acute pancreatitis*
• Gestation/lactation/growth *may be fed in case of chronic pancreatitis
Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Benefits:
More About Royal Canin Hypoallergenic:
Royal Canin Hypoallergenic is specially formulated with the needs of your dog in mind and is available in 2kg, 7kg, and 14kg bags. ROYAL CANIN® Canine Hypoallergenic contains a hydrolyzed soy protein isolate with low molecular weight, this ultimately limits the risk of allergenicity.
The complex of nutrients in Royal Canin Hypoallergenic is specially formulated to help support the skin’s natural protective barrier role for optimal skin and coat health. Specific Omega-3 long-chain fatty acids – known as EPA and DHA – are also included in this formula. These essential fatty acids help to support your dog’s digestive health as well as the health of its skin.
As part of the Royal Canin Veterinary Range, it is important that this product is only given to your pet when recommended by a veterinary professional. To cater to each dog’s individual preferences,
Royal Canin Hypoallergenic is also available as wet food in a highly palatable loaf. If you’re considering mixed feeding, be sure to follow our feeding guidelines to ensure your dog gets an accurate amount of both wet and dry food for optimal benefit.