Purina Pro Plan Large Robust Puppy - Dry Dog Food with Chicken (3 KG/12 KG) OPTISTART
- Contains OPTISTART, a specific blend of key nutrients that will help your puppy stay healthy on his journey to adulthood.
- Helps to maintain strong natural defences thanks to special ingredient colostrum.
- Specially formulated for large breed puppies with a robust physique and helps support healthy joints.
- Specially formulated for dental care.
- This highly palatable recipe is made with high quality ingredients, with Chicken as No.1 ingredient, offering great taste dogs love
Dehydrated poultry protein
Dried beet pulp
Maize gluten meal
Wheat gluten meal
Dried colostrum (0.1%)
330.5kCals per 100g
Vit A: 16774;
Vit D3: 943;
Vit E: 175.
Vit C: 60;
Ferrous sulphate monohydrate: 210;
Calcium iodate anhydrous: 2.7;
Cupric sulphate pentahydrate: 42;
Manganous sulphate monohydrate: 100;
Zinc sulphate monohydrate: 360;
Sodium selenite: 0.25.
Fat content: 15.0%
Crude ash: 7.5%
Crude fibres: 2.5%
Please select the daily amount needed for consumption, based on the expected adult weight of your dog and the corresponding current age of your puppy. All feeding weights listed are in grams per day.
Recommended daily amount (g/day)
|Adult Weight (kg)||Puppy Age|
|1.5-3 months||4-5 months||6-8 months||9-11 months||12-24 months|
|35||105-215||260-305||360-475||485-505||515 - Adult|
|45||120-245||280-350||405-575||595-635||645 - Adult|
PREGNANCY and LACTATION: please see the PURINA website or ask your vet for more details.
WEANING and GROWTH: During weaning from 3 to 6 weeks of age offer moistened PRO PLAN Puppy 3 to 4 times per day.
After weaning, feed according to the guidelines in the table. From 3 months gradually reduce the amount of added water. For healthy development ensure your puppy maintains a lean body condition during growth. Adjust the daily amounts up or down according to your puppy’s activity level, physical condition and individual needs.
Clean, fresh water should be available at all times. To monitor your dog’s health, consult a vet regularly.