Hartz Ultraguard Dual Action Topical Flea And Tick Prevention For Dogs And Puppies 61-150lb(Over 28kg )
- Fast-acting topical drop formula kills fleas, flea eggs, deer and brown dog ticks, plus prevents re-infestation for 30 days
- Includes 3 monthly treatments in easy to apply, single dose tubes
- This product also kills deer ticks, which may carry Lyme disease
- For use on dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older that weigh 61-150 pounds
- Apply at the base of the pet’s back between the shoulder blades
- Repeat every month
Tell pesky parasites to ‘bug off’ with Hartz Dual Action Flea & Tick Treatment for Dogs and Puppies. Each convenient and easy to apply, single dose tube kills fleas, flea eggs, brown dog and deer ticks for 30 days, stopping the flea life cycle in its tracks. Topical formula stays on and does not rub off. Use only on dogs and puppies that weigh 61-150 pounds and are 12 weeks of age and older. Package contains three applications—a three-month supply. Directions: Remove one applicator tube from package and hold in an upright position away from your face. Pull off cap. Turn the cap around and place on top of tube. Simply press cap down to break the seal of the tube and remove cap carefully. Position the tip of the tube at the base of the pet’s back between the shoulder blades and squeeze out the entire contents of the tube to form a stripe as you move from the shoulder blades along the back to the base of the tail. The treated area may appear oily after application. Repeat every month. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged or medicated pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amount of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.