HappyOne Dry Food for adult cats with Chicken Tuna 10kg
- Complete cat food with tuna/chicken flavor.
- It contains a balanced mineral content to help promote urinary tract health and optimum pH of urine, and Taurine for the proper functioning of the cardiovascular system.
- FIRM STOOLS AND LESS ODORContains Yucca Schidigera and Beet Pulp, to help promote proper stool consistency and lower odor.
- SKIN AND COATContains a balanced package of key nutrients, including organic zinc to help promote skin and coat conditions.
- BALANCE OF INTESTINAL FLORAWith MOS, to help support the favorable balance of the intestinal flora.
- SUPPORT THE URINARY SYSTEMBalanced mineral content to help promote urinary tract health and optimum pH of urine.
- TAURINEEssential for the proper functioning of the cardiovascular system.
Instructions for use:
Administer adult cats of all breeds. The consumption of pet food may vary (50g – 110g) per day, the amounts can vary depending on the animal’s weight (3kg – 6kg), depending on the breed, as well as physical activity, and environmental conditions. Can be administered Ad libitum to cats in lactation. Your cat will need a few days to get used to the new pet food, so it is not recommended to change it abruptly. Do it gradually, mixing with your usual pet food and successively increasing the share over a period of time until it completely replaces the old pet food. Fresh and clean drinking water should be available at all times.
Store pet food in a cool and dry place, without sunlight.
- 31 % CRUDE PROTEIN
- 12 % CRUDE OILS AND FATS
- 7,5 % CRUDE ASH
- 2,5% CRUDE FIBRES
Dehydrated poultry protein (25% Chicken), wheat, maize, poultry fat, fish meal (4% tuna), maize glúten, minerals, hydrolyzed poultry protein, beet pulp (2%), yeasts (source of MOS 500 mg/kg), Yucca schidigera (125 mg/kg).
3a672a Vitamin A: 20.000 UI/kg
E671 Vitamin D3: 1.500 UI/kg
3a700 Vitamin E: 100 mg/kg
3a880 Biotin: 1 mg/kg
3a370 Taurine: 1.500 mg/kg
3c301 DL-methionine: 1.500 mg/kg
E1 Iron (Sulphate monohydrate): 60 mg/kg
3b201 Iodine (Potassium iodide): 1,2 mg/kg
E4 Copper (Cupric sulphate pentahydrate): 12 mg/kg
E5 Manganese (Manganous sulphate): 24 mg/kg
3b605 Zinc (Sulphate monohydrate): 75 mg/kg
3b607 Zinc (Chelate of glycine hydrate): 50 mg/kg
E8 Selenium (Sodium selenite): 0,18 mg/kg