HappyOne Dry Food For adult cats with Salamon 10kg
- Salmon-based pet food is a natural source of fatty acids Omega 3, and natural fibers that help to prevent hairballs.
- Promotes a healthy urinary tract as well as an optimum PH of urine and good functioning of the cardiovascular system, thanks to a complete vitamin comp
- FIRM STOOLS AND LESS ODORContains Yucca Schidigera and Beet Pulp, to help promote proper stool consistency and lower odor.
- SKIN AND COATContains a balanced package of key nutrients, including organic zinc to help promote skin and coat conditions.
- BALANCE OF INTESTINAL FLORAWith MOS, to help support the favorable balance of the intestinal flora.
- SUPPORT THE URINARY SYSTEMBalanced mineral content to help promote urinary tract health and optimum pH of urine.
- TAURINEEssential for the proper functioning of the cardiovascular system.
- HAIRBALIncludes natural fibers to support digestive health and hairball control.
- OMEGA 3With Salmon is a natural source of Omega 3 fatty acids.
Instructions for use:
Administer to adult cats of all breeds. The consumption of pet food may vary (35g – 90g) per day, the amounts can vary depending on the animal’s weight (2kg – 5kg), depending on the breed, as well as physical activity, and environmental conditions. Can be administered Ad libitum to cats in lactation. Your cat will need a few days to get used to the new pet food, so it is not recommended to change it abruptly. Do it gradually, mixing with your usual pet food and successively increasing the share over a period of time until it completely replaces the old pet food. Fresh and clean drinking water should be available at all times. Store pet food in a cool and dry place, without sunlight.
- 31% CRUDE PROTEIN
- 12,5% CRUDE OILS AND FATS
- 7,5% CRUDE ASH
- 4% CRUDE FIBRES
- 0,2% OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS
Dehydrated poultry protein (25% chicken), wheat, maize, beet pulp (6%), poultry fat, salmon meal (4%), maize glúten, hydrolyzed poultry protein, minerals, sugar cane fiber (2%), yeasts (source of MOS 500 mg/kg), Yucca schidigera (125 mg/kg).
3a672a Vitamin A: 20.000 UI/kg
E671 Vitamin D3: 1.500 UI/kg
3a700 Vitamin E: 100 mg/kg
3a880 Biotin: 1 mg/kg
3a370 Taurine: 1.500 mg/kg