Cat Chow Sterilised - Dry Cat Food (1.5 Kg)
CAT CHOW® Sterilised Rich in Chicken
- 100% complete and balanced recipe
- Formulated with chicory, a natural prebiotic that is proven to help improve digestive health of your cat.
- With adapted protein and fat levels to help maintain strong muscles and healthy weight of neutered cats.
- Specially formulated to help counter balance the impact of hormonal changes related to neutering.
- No added artificial colorants, flavourings or preservatives.
- Carefully prepared with natural ingredients (parsley, carrots, whole grains, chicory and yeast) in a tasty recipe that cats spontaneously prefer.
- CerealsY (wholegrain 42%),
- Meat and animal derivatives (25%, of which 14% Chicken),
- Vegetable protein extracts, Oils and fats, Derivatives of vegetable origin,
- VegetablesY (2% dried chicory root, 0.07% dried carrots equivalent to 0.4% carrots, 0.07% dried peas equivalent to 0.4% peas), Minerals, Yeasts (0.3%).
- Natural ingredients.
Nutrition & Analytical Constituents
Fat Content: 9.0%
Crude Fibre: 3.5%
Crude Ash: 8.0%
IU/kg:Vit A: 14000; Vit D3: 1150; Vit E: 100;
mg/kg:Iron(II) sulphate monohydrate (Fe: 53); Calcium iodate anhydrous (I: 1.7); Copper(II) sulphate pentahydrate (Cu: 10); Manganoussulphate monohydrate (Mn: 5.7); Zinc sulphate monohydrate (Zn: 74); Sodium selenite (Se: 0.12).Taurine: 980.
|Animal Weight||Quantity to provide (grams per day)|
|Adult 2 to 4 Kg||30 – 55|
|Adult 4 to 6 kg||55 – 85|
To provide a comfortable switch to PURINA CAT CHOW food, please do it gradually over 7 days.
The adult maintenance averages are based on moderately active cats at normal environmental temperatures. Individual needs vary and feeding should be adjusted as required to maintain your cat at a lean, healthy body weight.
Fresh clean drinking water should always be available.