Hera Care pet Shampoo Peach (100ml / 250 ml / 500 ml)
- Effective cleanser & dirt remover
- Added emollients
- No irritation or harsh skin effects
- Easy Rinse
- Pleasant fragrance
- Paraben Frhoooo’?
- Cruelty-Free & Vegan Friendly
- Biodegradable & Environmentally Friendly
Firstly, start with a damp coat – wet the animal all over. Apply a small amount to your hands and distribute by rubbing all over from the neck down. OR place product, approx. 25ml to 50ml, directly into a measuring jug (usually 1ltr size), top-up with warm water then pour on the animal, again from the neck down. Rub all over, adding further shampoo and water if needed. Work into a lather distributing the product on all desired areas to be cleaned. It is advisable to use more products if the level of soiling is heavy. To achieve the maximum activity, leave the shampoo on the coat/fur for at least 2 – 3 minutes before thoroughly rinsing off all the suds. As with all shampoos, take care of the eye area! Should the product get into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean running water.
Composition: A detergent skin and fur cleansing solution containing a blend of surfactants, emollients, perfume, and <1% Paraben FREE preservative – a quality preservative that works well against bacteria, yeast, mold, and fungi to guarantee the longevity of the product and blends well with natural raw materials. Vegetable glycerine, cocamide DEA (from coconut oil), pearling agent, sodium chloride, sodium salt sodium lauryl ether sulfate, and water.
Cloud Point: N/A S.G: 1.06 pH: 8 – 9 Viscosity: Less than 350 CPS
Appearance: Pearlised Pink Liquid Colour: Pink
Odor: Cherry Stability: to 2oC
Shelf life: Indefinite at room temperature Packaging: 5ltr plastic container
Storage: Store upright, away from heat, direct sunlight, and out of reach of children. Do not allow it to freeze.
In accordance with our Policy of incorporating technical improvements, we reserve the right to amend any specification without notice.
Eye Contact: May cause slight discomfort. Wash away with plenty of water.
Ingestion: DO NOT INGEST! If ingested, may cause slight discomfort. Drink plenty of water, and do not induce vomiting. Seek medical advice and show this label or container.
Please note: For external use only.